What we do know:
- There will be an election in May 2015 for the entire HOC board
- The election will be supervised by a CPA firm to ensure it is administered correctly
- This same CPA firm will perform a full audit of all financial records, which will show how our money has been handled over the past 2-3 years
- In the moths leading up to the election, Robert Sher and Jack Shaw WILL NOT BE PAID with homeowner funds
What still needs to be determined:
- Who the receiver and/or management company will be (it is possible that a management company can serve as both)
- What authorities/responsibilities will go to the receiver and what (if any) will remain with the HOC board.
In the meantime, if you receive any correspondence from anyone claiming to represent the HOC or Oversight Committee, please bring it to our attention. Whether it's a mailing, posting on your door or garage door, sign posted on the property, or a phone call encouraging you to attend a meeting or sign something.....it may be a violation of the court's 'Stand-Still' order, and we'd love to know about it.