Cedar Run HOC October Board Meeting
Wednesday 10/19/16 7PM
Cedar Run Clubhouse
The main agenda item for the meeting will be the official adoption of the FY 2017 budget.
- You'll notice that this meeting is one week later than normal (third Wednesday rather than second Wednesday).
- This was done to allow sufficient notice to all homeowners regarding the budget.
- By law, homeowners must receive a copy of the proposed budget at least 30 days before its adoption.
- There will be NO INCREASE to the HOC monthly assessment fee for FY 2017. It will remain at $125/mo.
Parking ProgramIn other News, parking registration has begun for those who wish to lease (or renew) a reserved parking space.
- All owners applying for or renewing their leased parking space must bring proof of their vehicle registrations to the clubhouse.
- All registrations must be current, and all vehicles must be registered to the owner's Cedar Run address in order to be eligible.
- You must have at least three vehicles with current registrations to be eligible for a street space.
- The cost ($120) and rules are mostly unchanged from this last year with one additional compliance requirement:
- Anyone applying for or renewing a space must also make an appointment to have an HOC employee inspect their garage interior to ensure that it can fit a vehicle. Photos will be taken and kept on file to document compliance.
- This inspection requirement is intended to ensure compliance to the existing rule - which states that all owners must first use their garage and driveway space before being granted street parking space.
- The use of Cedar Run Garages for storage, living space and purposes other than storing a vehicle seems to be quite widespread.
Homeowner ParticipationLast, (but definitely not least), please do attend the board meeting and bring all of your questions, comments, and concerns. There will be a homeowners' session after board business is finished, and homeowners will have a chance to speak. As always, if you are unable to make the meeting and you would like something addressed, please email us at restoreCR@gmail.com.